How to be beautiful
How I did it: I was listening to my music playlist, and an old song that I hadn't heard in a while came on. It was "Not your average girl" by India.Arie. I don't know what it was about those lyrics, but just hearing someone sing about how comfortable they are with themselves made me realize that beauty really does radiate from within. If you are comfortable with yourself and have confidence, you will surely glow. Since realizing that, I've been able to look at myself in the mirror, smile, and say that I'm beautiful. I've also learned to stop picking out other people's flaws. In the end, it doesn't make anyone feel better. I can honestly say that I'm at peace with myself :).
Lessons & tips: Do what makes you feel good, regardless of what some people may think, and learn to pamper yourself once in awhile. You can give yourself great facials just by using stuff that's already in your cabinet.
Resources: Listen to "Not your average girl" by India.Arie. I promise it'll make you smile
gogetta09 has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- LakeWhitney cheered this 2 years ago
- Silver_001 cheered this 3 years ago
- imcandy26 cheered this 3 years ago
- Kiana Petersen cheered this 3 years ago
- bluebutton32 cheered this 3 years ago
- vwruleschick cheered this 3 years ago
- markov cheered this 3 years ago
- RaeSpellman cheered this 3 years ago
- 1011011 cheered this 3 years ago
- Bubble machines have no soul cheered this 3 years ago
- Kimberleighpaints cheered this 3 years ago