www.vistaflags.com/ Fiberglass Telescopic Flagpoles RVers, College, NASCAR Specials
www.ralphlauren.com/ Shop the Official Site for Ralph Lauren Apparel, Accessories & More.
How to get a pole
How I did it: Well actually I had this goal in my mind already on the fall when I started pole dancing. I wanted to get own pole so I could practice easier at home the moves. And then when we finally got bigger apartment I started to think this more seriously. I saw opportunity when one girl was selling her pole on pole dancing forum and I took it. Now I have my own pole ♥
Lessons & tips: Make sure that the pole your are gonna buy are good quality. There are all kind of cheap poles that are no good for supporting body strength. So if you want do something else than shake your booty next to pole, make sure the pole is safe! A bit more expensive pole can also last for years and you know it safe to use. I bet it comes more expensive in the end when you hurt yourself badly or broke something by cheap pole that isn't made for tricks!
Look for pole dancing forums etc. People might sell used poles that are still good much cheaper than buying it from some shop. Also read what other users say about that pole you are going to get.
Think hard what kind of pole you want. What kind of material, size, static or spinning etc?
Resources: Pole dance forums and other net resources.
Luck with finding someone selling just that kind of pole you want quite close to you! :D
Neko has gotten 15 cheers on this entry.
- Ally ~ cheered this 9 months ago
- A march of Ghost Elephants cheered this 12 months ago
- [♥]-Emily-[♥] cheered this 17 months ago
- JustJürgen cheered this 18 months ago
- starstuff cheered this 21 months ago
- ooamaimomooo cheered this 21 months ago
- beauty11 cheered this 1 year ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 1 year ago
- JWillow cheered this 1 year ago
- aka cheered this 2 years ago
- sunkissed86 cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- djagger cheered this 2 years ago
- Iveria cheered this 2 years ago
- TangerineRose cheered this 2 years ago