How to date more.
How I did it: After college it got harder to meet new people, I moved to a new city, got a demanding job and my social life sucked, so I thought about using my old myspace account, made my profile public, put up some sexy but classy photos and that was it, I had a bunch of new guys trying to talk to me, then it came plentyoffish.com and things got better. I have dated more guys for the past 3 years than what I did during my college years. I have had good and bad experiences but I try to see them as a rehaersal, the more guys I meet the more confident I get.
Lessons & tips: - Don't feel hesitant about internet dating, it does work.
- Webcam before the first date so you don't get disappointed about looks, photos are tricky.
- Always meet up for the first time in a public place.
- Don't get disapponited if you have a bad experience, keep trying.
- Have fun, thats what dating is about!
- If you and the guy don't click, try to make friends with him, remember Mr Wrong can be friends with Mr Right.
Resources: myspace.com, plentyoffish.com