www.nakedapartments.com/ All The No Fee Apartments in NYC. All In One Place. No Fee NYC.
www.renthop.com/ Free list of no-fee NYC apartments Full landlord contact info, address
www.ask.com/Find+A+New+Apartment Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
How to find a new apartment
How I did it: After some false starts, I finally wound up moving on the day I had originally planned. Couldn't have been better timing, either, because the next day it started snowing (again).
We went and rented the truck, but I didn't have anything boxed or sorted before we started. It slowed us down, but we still got everything done and the truck back in plenty of time. It's still crowded as hell in my new bedroom, but at least I can get around now.
Hopefully, I'll have everything put away and cleaned up by the end of Monday.
The new internet is awesomely fast! weeeeeeeeeeee zoom beep beep!
Lessons & tips: If you have the money, just pay a pro to move your stuff. If you're poor like me, then you have to find a friend or two to help.
Have things sorted and boxed up BEFORE you start the actual moving process.
U-Haul has lots of different sized trucks and trailers, boxes of every size and shape, and tons of other moving accessories that you probably didn't even know they had.
Resources: A U-Haul Truck, some cardboard boxes and garbage bags, and 2 friends.
Bradley Anderson has gotten 14 cheers on this entry.
- Adar cheered this 11 months ago
- Epic Sunshine cheered this 17 months ago
- ♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ cheered this 21 months ago
- Savannah Fischbach cheered this 23 months ago
- Purpurea Aemilia cheered this 23 months ago
- inneedofinspiration cheered this 1 year ago
- sleepytalk cheered this 1 year ago
- nananaina cheered this 2 years ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 2 years ago
- DiamondMind cheered this 2 years ago
- milky twilight cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 2 years ago
- icantoday cheered this 2 years ago
- blueraincoat cheered this 2 years ago