napoleonhillbooksandaudiobooks.com/ How to write positive affirmations How to use creative visualization
www.prosperityiqquiz.com/ Are you "attracting" money? Take the Free Quiz to find out.
www.howtomanifestreality.com/ Defeat Obstacles & Manifest Success Access Your Free Download Today!
www.amazon.com/ Featured On NBC And Fox News. New Book From Simon & Schuster!
www.richdreams.com/ 7 amazing free lessons they don't. want you to know. Free MP3
How I did it:
When I first read "The Secret" I thought it was dumb. It seemed like obvious knowledge that the more you think positively and visualize the outcome, the more you'll work toward it. But I also think you can't expect it EVERY time. But I do think practicing the law of attraction helps give you the feeling what you wanted would have so that it becomes irrelevant.
So thinking that this was obvious knowledge, I had no patience with the book and dropped it for about 4 years, only to pick it up a couple of months ago when I was on a kick of self-improvement. I realized I'd been starting to use the law of attraction without even realizing it just by surrounding myself with my goals, using 43 Things and putting my mind into the set of my goals daily so that I could truly feel them. Reading the book helped me better learn to focus this.
Lessons & tips:
1. Have an inspiring desktop for your computer. Not just a lake-something personally inspiring or goal-related. It keeps you focused and your time online procrastinating in check.
2. Post a couple quotes and pics on the side of your mirror.
3. Create a vision board somewhere easy to see daily.
4. Log on to 43things often- it makes me want to check of my goals and helps me see how other people visualize and achieve their dreams making mine seem more real, closer to me and easier to feel.
5. Have time for meditation or solitary thinking twice a week-it keeps you focused, calm and feeling the results.
6. Write about your feelings or paint them (in a private manner, not on facebook!)! It focuses and shows you what's out of whack when you reread it the next day so you know how to readjust your mindset.
7. Try pilates or yoga to help better feel like your body contains the power to get the feelings and results you want. My teacher always ends class with corpse pose while your muscles tingle and says, "Remember, you gave this feeling to yourself and can recreate it any time." I feel powerful and repeat that mantra often.
8. Use the law of attraction when helping your friends through problems- help them see how they have aspects of feeling the emotion they want already, or how they can.
2 rolls of scotch tape
my pilates instructor, Lynn
quotes an old high school teacher gave me
magazines that provided clippings for my projects
octoberclovered has gotten 13 cheers on this entry.
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 22 months ago
- nicolasc - spring has sprung! cheered this 2 years ago
- DoggerBogger2 cheered this 2 years ago
- sunkissed86 cheered this 2 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 2 years ago
- LyLy13 cheered this 2 years ago
- aka cheered this 2 years ago
- lovingmex43 cheered this 2 years ago
- brownsugarbear01 cheered this 2 years ago
- songwine cheered this 2 years ago
- Chompy_and_Stompy cheered this 2 years ago
- GrammaG cheered this 2 years ago
- papergirl cheered this 2 years ago