www.futureiscalling.com/ Starts with the career that fits your interests and salary needs.
www.scuplturefitness.com/ Offering Individual & Group Classes Call Today To Become A Member!
cpr_manikins.first-aid-product.com/ Lowest Price Guarantee Every Day… Every Brand: Training Man Same Day
www.christianbook.com/ Preorder the newest book by Joel Osteen today at Christianbook.com!
How to become a better person
How I did it:
- Really take a look at myself as a stranger and detect all the "challenges" I had to get over with.
- Change my attittude about people and about my family.
- Consciously try to think before saying anything negative to someone and avoiding it at all cost.
- Avoid confrontation.
- Stop getting angry about meaningless things.
- Apreciatte whatever I have.
- Ask myself why I am the way I am, and try to fix it.
- Learn about what's really important in life: (for me) love, health, friends and family.
Lessons & tips:
- Research yourself and the reasons for acting and saying the negative things you say, and the consequences of this.
- Put yourself in a mirror and ask yourself if you would have a friend like you, if not, what would you change?
- Consciously try to improve in any of your "challenges", and take it one day at a time.
- Don't give up on yourself, if you fall, get right back up and keep trying.
- Don't feel the need to fix other people and get them to be up to your standards, everyone is different.
- Agree to disagree with people, avoid confrontation, cursing and other negative attitudes
- Surround yourself, read or watch videos from uplifting, motivating and positive people.
- Be your own therapist.
Resources: youtube, books