How I did it: I found about this on the internet and looked for a place to do it in my city. It was really expensive but since I am trying EVERYTHING to loose weight, I went for this too. I am trying to figure out why I can't loose weight or why every time I loose it, I gain it back. So I figure this was worth trying but in the end I didn't get much out of it because I am basically tolerant to any food, except egg yolk and they also said I have a minor reaction to wheat, without having celiac disease, for which I had been tested before, so.... nothing really new...
The nutritionist there told me I should not eat any wheat at all for one month (which is really really hard for me because I don't eat meat either, so it will be a big challenge). After a month, I should report how I feel... I have tried already not to eat wheat from Monday to Friday for a month last year... I only lost like 3 pounds... which is not much in my case... She said I should try again for 30 straight days... I will sure give it a try but it is really hard...
Lessons & tips: Honestly, my nutritionist for the past two years has told me to quit wheat.... so, these test results are not a revealing thing, really.
My tip to all of you out there is unless you are really positive that you have a major intolerance with some foods and you need to know which ones.... just save your money and avoid this or invest your money in something more useful.
maga2010 has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- Stephen cheered this 21 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 22 months ago
- Aloha50 cheered this 22 months ago
- Kimber~ cheered this 22 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 22 months ago
- Katie cheered this 23 months ago
- seeking~serenity cheered this 2 years ago
- Taylor cheered this 2 years ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 2 years ago
- inneedofinspiration cheered this 3 years ago
- buffalosnowangel cheered this 3 years ago