www.toyotagreen.com/ Be a hero in your community & move towards a Greener Tomorrow
www.everydropwater.com/ Reduces Contaminants and Chemicals For Better-Tasting Water. Buy Now.
www.letsgogreen.biz/ Lighting, paper, cleaners, plates, cups, utensils, waterbottles, more!
How to go green
How I did it: 1. Started shopping at a grocery store where you need to take your own recyclable bags (or boxes).
2. Take advantage of passive solar lighting opportunities.
3. If I need something and its used and in good condition, I’ll buy it. It’s better than paying retail.
4. Learning how to sew and make my own things. This has the potential to save money on clothing, gifts, and decorating your home too.
5. I’m also trying not to buy prepackaged food if I can help it. I recently found out how much price difference there is in the cost of prepackaged versus fresh foods. It is not worth paying for the convenience when all you get is extra fat, sodium, and harmful chemicals
Lessons & tips: This is just a small list, but even the smallest changes, when enough people do them can have a positive impact. Try to reduce what you put into the Earth by reducing the amount of chemicals you pour down the drain or onto the ground. All of this makes its way right into the ground water.
Resources: Take an environmental science course, participate in citizen science, wherever you are:
Zahra B has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- jane76552000 cheered this 2 years ago
- Living in Possibility cheered this 3 years ago
- lyrnsync cheered this 3 years ago
- danidee27 cheered this 3 years ago
- cmdiamond cheered this 3 years ago
- Butterfly cheered this 3 years ago
- Simon Hayes cheered this 3 years ago
- Keelan Rosa cheered this 3 years ago
- sunkissed86 cheered this 3 years ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 3 years ago
- DivineSublime cheered this 3 years ago