How I did it: Did it while climbing the bridge.
I already had it in my mind that I was going to do it, but the guide
actually suggested it in the beginning of the climb. He told us that if
we were going to lick it, it was best to do it at the middle/bottom
section since that part had been painted over, whereas at the top, it's
coated in lead heavy paint which is toxic. So yeh, if you want to lick
the top, you may want to reconsider.
I however, still did it (both top and bottom) and I had no stomach aches or anything afterwards.
breathingisboring has gotten 1 cheer on this entry.
- purple_lady cheered this 2 years ago