info.wellsfargoadvisors.com/ A Financial Services Firm You Can Count On. Get Your Free Info Today!
www.ml.com/MerrillLynch Visit Merrill Lynch in Your Town. Come See How We Can Help Guide You.
www.usaa.com/ Get Free Financial Advice, Articles And Tips From USAA. Learn More.
zapmeta.com/Create+A+Financial+Plan Find Searchresults in 6 Engines for Create A Financial Plan
www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm See How to Increase Client Value with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
How I did it: You should read the book "Your Money Or Your Life". It totally changed the way I think about money, and helped me realize that I'll only need paid employment for a finite period of time. After that I can "work" on whatever I want.
- Figure out my real hourly wage, after taking into account every work related expense (in either time or money) such as commuting, dress clothes, time/money spent "decompressing" or "vacating".
- Chart my income vs spending. The difference is savings.
- Minimize spending by putting it in line with my life values. Cut down on things that go against my purpose in life, and spend more on things that bring real happiness.
- Maximise my earnings, to the extent that I'm working in line with my values and health
- Invest the savings wisely in a way that earns predictable income.
- When investment income surpasses spending, I'm financially independent.
jazzdrummer is contemplating mastery
Have you actually reached...
your financial independence or have you just charted out when that will happen, etc?
Joe Goldberg Working hard
Heh, I wish! It’s years off, but still nice to know that there is a date out there after which I’ll only need to work if I want to.
Joe Goldberg has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- jazzdrummer cheered this 23 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 2 years ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 2 years ago
- ohvelocitygirl cheered this 2 years ago
- gottawonder cheered this 2 years ago
- Thilds cheered this 2 years ago
- Kadeepoo cheered this 2 years ago
- xNora713x cheered this 2 years ago
- TashaBlue cheered this 2 years ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 2 years ago
- brownsugarbear01 cheered this 2 years ago