www.flashcardsecrets.com/praxisii Proven flashcard system helps you pass the Praxis II exam. Guaranteed
www.teacherstestprep.com/PassPraxis Free Praxis Practice Tests & Study Guide + Affordable Classes & Tutors
www.praxisprep.com/MiddleMath69 100% free Praxis Middle School Math 10 full Praxis II Math (0069) tests
www.mo-media.com/praxisii Raises Praxis II Mathematics Test scores in just hours. Guaranteed.
How to pass the Praxis
How I did it: First, I took some prep courses for the writing and math at my community college.
I went for the paper version, because statistically, people score higher on those than the computer form, and I felt like I would do better that way also.
I took the reading by itself, then the math and reading together at a later date.
I got some study guides and practice tests and studied, but truthfully, not the way I should have! I will do a better job on preparing myself for the PRAXIS II tests.
Yet, somehow, I passed it!!!! By some miracle, I even managed to pass the math section. I was 110% certain I failed it, yet I didn't. THANK GOD! I'm so happy to be that much closer to one of my biggest goals in life.
Lessons & tips:
- Take a prep course. It will get you familiar with the format, material, and give you PRAXIS-specific test-taking tips. Also, having to attend a class forces you to focus on preparing, rather than having to find the motivation within yourself to study alone. The class really helped me.
- Some colleges offer practice tests, classes, special computer programs you can use to study....take advantage of these, if you can!
- The public library has a lot of prep books..why pay for one if you won't ever use it again? Plus you can borrow many different guides.
- You might be able to get PRAXIS prep books online through the public library's internet resources. I LOVED this feature. It was very helpful.
- The dean of education of the school told us that people generally score higher on the paper tests.. I also feel like taking the paper test was better.
- I scheduled two tests on the same day. I wouldn't do that again. it was long and stressful. I would have prefered to take longer, but been fresh for each individual test.
- Community College
- Test prep guides
- Public Library
- Library online databases