info.wisconsin.edu/ Discover a more flexible, online associate degree program at UW.
info.sf.edu/AA Start or Complete Your Associate of Arts Degree 100% Online! Learn More
www.harrington.edu/DigitalPhotography Study Composing, Retouching and More at Harrington™. Request Info!
www.apus.edu/Associates Online Associate Degrees at APU. Nationally Recognized. Enroll Now.
www.worldcampus.psu.edu/ Study IT Online. Earn Associates Degree from Penn State Online.
How I did it: It took alot of WILLPOWER more than anything else! Motivating myself was the hardest part of this entire experience because I never felt this sort of a failure before. I wanted to quit so badly but I held on to the words of others and the motivation of others b/c I certainly had none for myself. Only when I started looking at each semester as it's own victory was I able to truly accomplish things...some times it took looking at each week as a victory. Realizing this is not what I wanted to do but using it's completion as the reward for me to start other things allowed me not to quit.
Lessons & tips: When pursuing any academics, please choose what you love. There are too many options these days to go to school studying a field you don't want to do. Tertiary education is already stressful by itself, learning something you like cuts the burden in half! Surround yourself with people who would continuously motivate you! Hearing positive outside voices when your inside voice is saying you're wasting your time is one of the best support systems you can have. Don't look at the duration of obtaining whatever qualification.....bisect it into smaller goals and celebrate does achievements. Ask lots of questions....if would save you lots of headaches!
- Positive support system.
- Friends - near and far.
- Knowing what methods work for me.
- Motivation....lots and lots and lots of it!
- Monster, the drink! ... for does all-nighters! (I'm pretty sure I have shares in that company by now).
Triniprincess has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- Kelaka cheered this 4 months ago
- flutter is full of wonder cheered this 15 months ago
- Rs:) naanu cheered this 16 months ago
- DayDreamer37 cheered this 16 months ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 22 months ago
- Amara cheered this 2 years ago
- Pete cheered this 2 years ago
- Paper Airplane cheered this 2 years ago
- Forester321 cheered this 2 years ago