"I am a happier person."
How I did it: 1) I was open and said yes instead of no.
2) If timing was a problem I always provided a back up date.
3) I went prepared to see my friends relaxed not being rushed.
4) Don't go to your friends to wine and complain about your life - if you have some bad days - tell them at least a funny story about it - making you and friends laugh about it!
In the past I have usually been too busy to keep up with friends, I not its cliche but going through big changes in your life - you need all the friends support you can.
Lessons & tips: 1) Time is Gods money
2) Say Yes - to positive influences in your life
3) Appreciate the friendship and that not just you have given up time to spend with each other.
2 people found this helpful