www.post.edu/Online Earn your Masters degree w/ our online college - Request info now!
www.keller.edu/ Earn Your Graduate Degree From Keller, DeVry's Graduate School.
www.devry.edu/ Career-Focused Degree Programs. Online Options, Learn More Today.
www.tamuc.edu/admissions/ Your future is in your hands. Why isn’t your degree? Get it here.
www.gspm.gwu.edu/GradSchool Pioneer GW Grad School of Politics Dynamic, Real-World Classes
How to graduate college
How I did it: I started at my community college the fall after I finished high school. Three and a half years later, after getting kicked out of my house and enduring all sorts of crazy things, because I sticked to it, I graduated this May. I just took all the classes that were required for this degree, and then petitioned for graduation. That's it, really.
Lessons & tips:
- Whenever you think there's only one way of doing something, keep looking for another way.
- Disregard what people tell you is "the way things are done here."
- Don't bring your out of school problems into the classroom.
- Try and get involved in school activities, but if circumstances are too hard to make this happen, don't beat yourself up about it.
- Always apply for financial aid. Always.
Resources: Financial aid, many supportive friends and family members, and a flexible workplace that let me change my schedule around school hours. Also, the school library was invaluable. :)
Anya W. has gotten 15 cheers on this entry.
- cherrylays cheered this 2 years ago
- Lyndia Draper cheered this 2 years ago
- mochomitoaries cheered this 2 years ago
- ~ John Lee ~ cheered this 2 years ago
- Forester321 cheered this 2 years ago
- kmar cheered this 2 years ago
- alyse cheered this 2 years ago
- berrylemonade cheered this 2 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 2 years ago
- NanaCandy cheered this 2 years ago
- monkeysumner cheered this 2 years ago
- guillemets cheered this 2 years ago
- 1catbird2 cheered this 2 years ago
- Fernweh cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago