www.texasmtc.com/ TX Motorcycle License Waiver. DPS Certified. Call 800-410-4549
www.harley-davidson.com/Women It's In You. Let It Out. Show Your Rebellious Side & Learn to Ride!
How to learn to ride a motorcycle
How I did it: Took the Beginner Riding Course at Harley Davidson - Corpus Christi. The instructors (Thad and Paul) were AWESOME and extremely helpful. I did farily well. Struggled with a few things but now I am aware of what I need to practice and work on.
Lessons & tips: Don't get in a hurry and don't get flustered or nervous. Just take your time and start out as slow as you need to then repeat repeat repeat the exercises as many times as you can in the time allowed.
Resources: Mostly the instructors and fellow students. We all shared experiences with each other that made you think about things you might not of ever thought of if you were self-taught and winging it on common sense. I found out about getting prescription eyewear from one of the instructors and found out quite a bit about different bikes from fellow students.
Kiki kranX has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- mochomitoaries cheered this 23 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 23 months ago
- markov cheered this 23 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 23 months ago
- cmdiamond cheered this 23 months ago
- MADDI23 cheered this 23 months ago
- Edge of Glory cheered this 23 months ago
- dundas_queen cheered this 23 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 23 months ago