How I did it: Some of the books were a bit of a slog but most of them were a pleasure to read, with a few hidden gems. By persevering I was rewarded with interesting stories, facts and quotes; even in what I deemed the most boring of books!
Lessons & tips: Pre-order your books in the library...I got a bit stuck at one point by not having any books to read and was forced to harrass the local librarian as to why my books weren't there yet!
Resources: Village library, city library and good friends bookshelves!
whitehartpants has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- VixenSykerd cheered this 11 months ago
- wedancelikestars_x cheered this 11 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 2 years ago
- kaydee25 cheered this 3 years ago
- Gertie cheered this 4 years ago
- jane76552000 cheered this 4 years ago
- kittymamba cheered this 4 years ago
- Sandy Gabrielli cheered this 5 years ago