How I did it: I have spent my whole high school years being shy around the louder people and whenever there was a new person i was so worried about what they would think of me, that i usually stayed quiet.
Over the past few weeks i have found myself being more chatty around new people and i have recently made 2 good friends from a trial day at a school i am going to in September!
Lessons & tips: Not everyone will judge you, trust me i thought this for years and i finally realise it isn't true.
If someone does judge you then just ignore them because all that matters is that you are happy being yourself (also the people judging you aren't worth it, spending their lives judging people)
Heather has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- Voulez-Vous cheered this 2 years ago
- K26 cheered this 3 years ago
- gmam cheered this 3 years ago
- itsasecret cheered this 3 years ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 3 years ago
- drasticfantastic cheered this 3 years ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 3 years ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 3 years ago
- tokyojupiter cheered this 3 years ago