www.childrensnational.org/ Children’s National specializes in cancer care just for kids
www.experiencescottsdale.com/ Visit Scottsdale's Official Site To Discover A Great AZ Travel Spot!
www.neurotechnology.com/ Fast and reliable SDK for large scale biometrical identification.
www.edhelper.com/Fifty_States.htm Puzzles, reading, and worksheets for all 50 states from edHelper.com
www.supremainc.com/ FBI Certified, Single & Ten-Print Compact & Portable(IP53) Design
How to visit all 50 states
How I did it: One state at a time. Be sure and go big for the places you really want to see. Try and link the smaller states together when you can. You can see a lot of states at one time if you plan it right. Long road trips are the most fun but flying in was needed to do most of them for me.
Lessons & tips: Be patient and let it happen.
Ben has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- beelove cheered this 2 years ago
- Phoenix26 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 2 years ago
- mochomitoaries cheered this 2 years ago
- SapphireSkiesx92 cheered this 2 years ago
- Forester321 cheered this 2 years ago
- kmar cheered this 2 years ago
- Amy A cheered this 2 years ago
- DamiTrice cheered this 2 years ago