hmm im from ireland but i would love to go to china
www.exploringireland.net/ Free Trip Guide to Plan Your Visit! Plan Early with Low Rates for 2013.
www.go-today.com/Ireland Fabulous Irish getaway - incl. air, hotel, transport, meals, & more
www.cietours.com/Ireland Experience Ireland at its best! All-Inclusive vacation to Ireland.
www.davidmcguffin.com/ All Inclusive - Sept 1-9, 2013 $2099 + air - Small Groups
www.ireland.com/Visit_Ireland Irelands Official Tourism Website Amazing Deals On Trips To Ireland
How to visit Ireland
How I did it: I got on a plane and WENT. I traveled from Dublin to Galway, seeing the countryside and driving a boat down the Shannon River. My mother really did everything, though; she paid for it all. All I really had to do was keep asking. I'm so grateful she did that, because I love Ireland and would love to go back.
Lessons & tips: Irish people are always very kind, so don't be afraid to ask for directions or help when you need it. Also, in Dublin they have great cappuccino but not so good regular coffee. The tea is fantastic, though.
Resources: Frommer's guide to Ireland.
darklilly45 has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- littlerusalka cheered this 20 months ago
- K3sha123 cheered this 21 months ago
- IWannaGrowOldWithYou cheered this 21 months ago
- markov cheered this 21 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 21 months ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 21 months ago
- yearend cheered this 21 months ago
- verrin cheered this 21 months ago