www.ameriprise.com/financial-plan With A Financial Plan, Feel Ready For Whatever Life Sends Your Way.
www.prudentialmutualfunds.com/ Explore Prudential's Mutual Funds for your clients. Learn More.
www.calamos.com/ Are You Positioned to Capitalize on Global Growth? Learn More.
www.quickenloans.com/Mortgage Lock Your Rate 4.5% (4.74% APR) With America's #1 Online Lender.
www.quickbooksonline.com/ Try Free! Easy Online Financial Software. No Download Required.
How I did it: I have a steady job so there is no reason why my credit score should be so bad. The reason is that I have made irresponsible choices in the past. So this year I worked hard to fix these mistakes and I am happy to say that I am on my way. Here is what I did:
- Reduced cable package to bare minimum
- Turned in smart phone and went back to basic cell phone package
- Reduced eating and snacking out to once per week
- got a free credit report from safe gov site
- Called all creditors listed on credit report and got a pay off amount
- Got a loan from credit union to pay off all bad debts and clean my credit report
- Put new loan on auto-pay to make sure it gets paid on time!
- Include saving money as part of my monthly budget.
I reduced spending, paid off bad debts, and now I am focusing on savings.
Lessons & tips: Get your free credit report from the GOV not a site where you have to pay for it!