www.lumen-chicago.com/ Specials & Packages Available Can host groups of 5-300 people
How I did it: Followed my interests and invested in my own personal development with workshops and classes with awesome people. I've been deepening my friendship with an inspiring woman who has started hosting workshops on everything from energy management for empaths to green living, to time management, etc. I've been relishing like minded community growing out of attending her workshops and social teas.
Lessons & tips: Set the intent to respect your own gut instinct and desires. Budget some $$ for classes and workshops, and then nose around until you find what satisfies your intent and invest in more of what makes you happy, stretches you, and helps you grow.
Resources: Check out bewellmedicine.com :)
Dreamdancer12 has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 2 years ago
- godoggo cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago
- aleisha88 cheered this 2 years ago
- Raytonable cheered this 2 years ago
- katpurnell cheered this 2 years ago
- Ladysocks cheered this 2 years ago
- Tristan cheered this 2 years ago
- Rioka cheered this 2 years ago