How to find inner peace
How I did it: Well, I know the quest for inner peace is never done. But I feel I've done enough to be ME again. I needed to find inner peace because I'd forgotten about me, and now I'm back to thinking about me again, so I consider this done.
I did this by taking a few staps back. Back to basics, back to me alone at home, just with myself and a little help from Oprah's lifeclass. :-)
I looked into myself and answered questions like 'what do I like, what defines me, what's special about me, what am I good at and what not'. All sounds so easy but if you're lost, you'll never find those answers because you search for answer everywhere except inside yourself. And only inside yourself is where the answers are.
Lessons & tips: Take time, don't think this is done in one evening. It's a constant process.
Sit home alone with yourself, don't try to escape.
Face yourself and your questions, and then the answers will come.
And be proud of yourself and everything you are and like and do. Embrace what makes you YOU!
Resources: Oprah's Lifeclass
bloem has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- beauty11 cheered this 18 months ago
- fresh_new_start cheered this 18 months ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 18 months ago
- Teerna cheered this 18 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 18 months ago
- The Chocolate Girl! cheered this 18 months ago
- twinker_tinker cheered this 18 months ago
- runwim cheered this 18 months ago