www.truthaboutzits.com/ Uncover acne's truths and myths online. An important acne resource.
www.rxforbrownskin.com/ Gentle, Non-Drying Acne Treatment Fight Pimples & Scars + Free Gift!
www.biomer.com/ Marriage made in Heaven, the union of two powerful anti-inflammatories
aolsearch.com/Acne+Skin+Foundation Get your results now! Search Best Product For Acne
How to get rid of my acne
How I did it: ADDED A NEW PICTURE 2013. Red marks are a bitch, but otherwise my skin is still clear save for pimples every now and then.
Overall, i just stopped washing my face. At most I will use water, but now i'm not even really using water. I exfoliate with a dry washcloth as needed (run it over my face without any pressure) and only have issues if I pick at my pores.
It takes a long while for skin to heal, and it's still healing a few years after I originally posted that I'd succeeded in clearing up my acne. The acne is gone but the skin is still showing the effects of the acne. I'm pretty happy with how I look though now, and I feel like acne really allowed me to start feeling okay with my naked skin :)
Lessons & tips: 1) Stick to a routine/product for at least 2 months. The more you switch it around, the worse you will be.
2) Don't make too many changes all at once.
3) DO NOT PICK. Ever. This is what left me with really bad red marks and mild (but numerous) scars.
4) Take pictures, but don't update your progress too often, as you will not be able to see the changes as clearly if you document it every day.
5) Don't stress about the little things.
6) Avoiding mirrors can be helpful, but don't avoid your life.