asecsafety.com/Human-Resources.php Optomize Organizational Performance With Services Customized To You!
www.findtherightjob.com/ 1000's of New Jobs Added Daily. Apply For a Position Today Online!
www.jobsinyourarea.co/ 892 Jobs Available In Your Area. Earn $8 - $65 per Hour. Hiring Now!
www.metrohealth.net/Careers Career Opportunity at Metro Health Competitive Wage & Benefit Package
www.icstars.org/applynow Join I.C. Stars Internship Program For Web Technology. Apply Now!
How to get a job
How I did it: I applied all over town for a job but wasn't getting any calls. Finally McDonalds called me and wanted me to work for them. I accepted reluctantly because I didn't have anyone else wanting to hire me.
Lessons & tips: The most important thing is to be persistent. Don't wait for them to get back to you -- be calling them, stopping in... all the time. You might fee bad, like you're bothering them, but it's the only way they're going to notice you and even pick up your application. You have to show them how much you want the job. Another thing is that the people in charge of hiring are often not the people you're going to be working with; in my case the guy in charge of hiring didn't want to hire me because it was money he didn't want to have to pay. But the people I now work with really needed more help. With both them and me pushing him he finally hired me.
tenrecfortea has gotten 13 cheers on this entry.
- kmar cheered this 23 months ago
- ShadeDeMonesko cheered this 23 months ago
- abendlied cheered this 23 months ago
- Sparks7 cheered this 23 months ago
- Allyssa Burgett cheered this 23 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 23 months ago
- Ashley cheered this 23 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 23 months ago
- msalicia1991 cheered this 23 months ago
- razz51 cheered this 23 months ago
- LadySlipper cheered this 23 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 23 months ago
- allforbelieving cheered this 23 months ago