www.aerogarden.com/ Grow More Fresh Veggies and Herbs Free Shipping, Buy Online Today
www.milanocontracting.net/ Custom Landscape Designs Experts Call Us & Receive a Free Estimate!
www.jozuterradesign.com/ NYC's Top Designs-Install-Maintain Free Consult-Call Now
gifts.rescue.org/ This Holiday, Give a Gift of Gardening Supplies to a Family!
www.brooklynplantology.com/ Large Selection & Great Prices on Plants & Gardening Supplies!
How to plant a garden
How I did it: I found an abandoned plot of land in my apartments yard that had formerly been a flower garden in years past. I ripped up all the weeds, and bulbs of flowers, and hand tilled the ground. I layed out the area for the garden and where I wanted to plant the plants and then bought some seeds and planted them accordingly to the time of spring recommended per plant. I watered them everyday in the evening and eventually they grew!
Lessons & tips: Keep up on your weeding, and maybe start the plants early in pots indoors.Water everyday unless it rains and pick a sunny spot. My spot was too shady so I didnt get the complete growth I wanted. keep an eye on your garden and you will have plenty of vegetables for dinner!
John has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- Collectorofcats cheered this 22 months ago
- LadySlipper cheered this 22 months ago
- nananaina cheered this 22 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 22 months ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 22 months ago
- ihaveneatstuff cheered this 22 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 22 months ago
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 22 months ago
- katpurnell cheered this 22 months ago
- Yonja cheered this 22 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 22 months ago