How to buy sims 3
How I did it: 1. My goal was to have more than one version of the game.
2. I spaced out these purchases in order to minimize the effects on my budget.
3. I borrowed the game (for free from my brother who also has more than one version), then returned the borrowed game.
4. I waited until I could afford the game...
5. I planned my budget for the month.
6. I went to a video game store.
7. I purchased the game.
Lessons & tips: This is a great game. I have it on PC, and several video game systems. There is also a "Pets" version and I recommend both. I still play both because I created characters on the older ones that I am still following.
Resources: 1. Money designated for this goal
2. Having a budget
3. Video game stores
4. Other retailers
6. My brother (we played his copy in the meantime)
JNJCat has gotten 1 cheer on this entry.
- katpurnell cheered this 2 years ago