How I did it: I met my husband in the 2nd grade. We were in the same class and he was my valentine. We grew up together and became good friends until he moved away in middle school. I never thought I was going to see him again. Then he came back my Sophmore year of high school.We weren't as close as we were before, but we were friends again. I began crushing on him but we never really got serious. By senior year we weren't talking. Then, around my 19th birthday a friend told me that my friend was in trouble and needed some help. So a week later I contacted him and we began to mend our friendship. We got to know each other as friends and learned new things about each other. Then we began to date and learned even more things about each other. We went through rough patches and learned the things we didn't like about each other. Then we would work with each other, and with that we learned about the others feelings. The more we learn about each other, the more we understand each other, and with that understanding our love grows.
Lessons & tips: To get someone to love you for yourself, you must be yourself.
brilessthan3 has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 23 months ago
- CRGHH cheered this 2 years ago
- kristinesara cheered this 2 years ago
- Amarete cheered this 2 years ago
- jacca19 cheered this 2 years ago
- Gobolino cheered this 2 years ago
- aleisha88 cheered this 2 years ago
- katpurnell cheered this 2 years ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 2 years ago