How I did it: In my opinion, cruises are the most relaxing vacations. You're not constantly site-seeing, you don't have to worry about what you're gonna do for the day, or where you're gonna eat your next meal. Everything is right there for you. If you want to lay on the deck all day and read a book, you can do that, too. So when my friend Kim asked me to take a cruise with her, the answer was instantly, "YES!". We were both worn out from work and needed a little get away for some sunshine and relaxation. We decided on a 5 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise from Tampa, Florida to Cozumel & Costa Maya, Mexico. I really enjoyed Costa Maya, which is shown in the photo. We did a Dolphin Encounter excursion there and it was worth every penny. The dolphins were adorable! Everything you need is right at the end of the port. You can lay on the beach all day under a straw hut at no charge.
Lessons & tips: -Bring Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medication, just in case. The water was rough in January.
donnadonna9 has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 2 years ago
- beauty11 cheered this 2 years ago
- alexljsanders cheered this 2 years ago
- Spatz cheered this 2 years ago
- CassieJaye cheered this 2 years ago
- K82345 cheered this 2 years ago
- katpurnell cheered this 2 years ago
- cats2kids6 cheered this 2 years ago
- alyse cheered this 2 years ago