How to watch less tv
How I did it: In 2010 television went digital, and you had to have a digital converter to continue to watch television. I was a tv addict and wanted to buy one. However, my family had a family meeting and we decided together that we really didn't need to watch television so we would not be getting a digital converter. At first, it was frustrating not having a television to use as an entertainment crutch. After a while though, it was kind of nice to have to do more hands-on activities to keep entertained.
Lessons & tips: It will be hard, but you will find your days less wasted if you give up tv.
Resources: Digital conversion
brilessthan3 has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- Sean L cheered this 13 months ago
- PepperyJasmine cheered this 14 months ago
- Rae cheered this 14 months ago
- Collectorofcats cheered this 14 months ago
- CRGHH cheered this 14 months ago
- Amazing247 cheered this 14 months ago
- koibito_k8 cheered this 14 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 15 months ago