How to never stop learning
How I did it: When I put more thought to this goal, I realized that I've already accomplished this goal. As long as I live, I'll be learning. Every day in our lives we learn something new. In addition to that, I'm a naturally curious and knowledge-thirsty individual. I love learning new things. And if learning is your passion, you'll always invest my time and money in it, so you might as well cross this off.
Lessons & tips: Just live. Observe everything, discover new things. Pay close attention to LIFE and its teachings. Don't waste time vegetating, go out there and experience life, feel it, smell it, taste it!
Resources: My parents who taught me that my education is the one thing that no one can ever take away from me.
stargirl0511 has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- applepie cheered this 11 months ago
- user22710 cheered this 11 months ago
- meganomaniac cheered this 13 months ago
- doctorofwords cheered this 13 months ago
- AgneZed cheered this 13 months ago
- Simon Hayes cheered this 13 months ago
- Hannah Collins cheered this 13 months ago
- unfinished_girl cheered this 13 months ago