How I did it: Huh, I didn't realize that I never wrote a How I Did It entry for this. Anyway, this was actually the second time I tried to complete this goal; I did it once on another account in 2010, but I kind of fell out with it once school started in September. But this one I stayed with for the whole year. It was a nice thing to do; sometimes at the end of a terrible day, it helps to sort of force yourself to be happy that, say, the weather was nice. The only problem with the fact that it's over now is that I haven't spent as much time on this site since the new year started. But I'm trying to get back into it!
Lessons & tips:
- Don't worry about getting online every day; just post when you can.
- If the day was horrible, just force yourself to think of something.
- No source of happiness is dumb enough to put down.
- Don't feel obligated to post it on this site either.
notlikeothers253 has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- kathybacon cheered this 12 months ago
- meganomaniac cheered this 13 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 13 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 13 months ago
- yonyo cheered this 13 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 13 months ago
- Spyrunner cheered this 13 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 13 months ago