www.quosal.com/ All-In-One Software For Quote & Proposal Mgmt. Take the Free Tour!
www.brookes.ac.uk/creative-writing at Oxford Brookes University, UK Register For 2014 Courses Now!
www.masterwriter.com/ MasterWriter takes your poetry from good to great. Free Trial.
How to write a poem
How I did it:
- Thinking of lists of words that rhyme
- If they remind you of someone or something, write more words, then use a thesaurus to find synonyms
- Find pairs that rhyme
- Write honestly and truthfully
- Enjoy yourself! (writing in a group or with friends is great because you have so many ideas)
Lessons & tips:
- write about your own life and experiences
- you don't have to rhyme, but counting out the syllables and giving your poem rhythm really helps
- funny poems are always good ;)
- honest friends
- family for beta reads!
- having interesting experiences/people to write about