How I did it: I think a huge part of this goal had to do with having been bullied. I, and I'm sure a lot of people on here with similar experience will agree with me that, no matter how old you will become, you will never gain your confidence back for the 100%. I've written an entry before on this goal about how a few years back, I actually didn't care that much anymore, but after some lifechanging things, it did matter to me again. I can honestly say I've changed a lot over the past months, and been enjoying myself a lot more. Its fine to be yourself anywhere you go. You can't keep waiting on a sign of approval from everybody, so might as well get over it and don't give a damn! You're ruining your own confidence by worrying about it, and waste too much energy and time on it.
That sounds a bit crude, and easier said than done, but at the bottom line, I feel like that's the truth.
Lessons & tips:
- Stop fussing!
- Surround yourself with healthy, sensible people, who appreciate you.
- Most importantly, myself
ChelseysChapter has gotten 12 cheers on this entry.
- Holly cheered this 11 months ago
- hope678 cheered this 11 months ago
- ImStillHere23 cheered this 11 months ago
- Dooffodil cheered this 11 months ago
- skittledragon cheered this 12 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 12 months ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 12 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 12 months ago
- TheGaulois cheered this 12 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 12 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 12 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 12 months ago