www.tobaccofreeflorida.com/ Get Free Tools, Counseling & Products to Quit Smoking for Life!
www.pfizer.com/SmokingCessation Learn The Benefits Of Quitting & An Rx That May Help You Quit Smoking.
www.becomeanex.org/quitsmoking Get Your Free EX® Quit Plan Today! Join Our Community of Ex Smokers.
www.quit.com/calling-it-quits Go From Thinking About Quitting To Actually Quitting. Get Help Here
How to quit Smoking
How I did it: It’s very easy, you just have to get there in your mind.
it, the wrong way is making it a New Year’s resolution. Or any
resolution as well. It will just come to you, read more about somking
and what is that doing to you. Read about cancer and how to go around
it. It’s a very scary disease.Tobacco causes 25 other types of diseases –
cancer of the lungs, vocal cords, esophagus, stomach, urinary-genital
organs and leave its deep mark on the pathological heart, blood vessels,
brain, endocrine glands …
In one point you will understand that
this is no more than just a habit, a bad one. When you can control your
hands, you can control your mind. Smoke when it pleases you,(it will not
please you every day) don’t go against yourself, that’s the wrong path.
I was a smoker for seven years and one day it just came to me, and
I’m very happy about it. I will never light a cigarette again, and thats
for sure :)
I hope that this was helpful, and whishing you all to quit :*
NatilaM has gotten 12 cheers on this entry.
- Valerie Moser cheered this 10 months ago
- user26557 cheered this 11 months ago
- Straha cheered this 11 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 11 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 11 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 11 months ago
- Maggief927 cheered this 11 months ago
- Amazing247 cheered this 11 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 11 months ago
- lOVeIsXtasY cheered this 11 months ago
- Kay cheered this 11 months ago
- Collectorofcats cheered this 11 months ago