www.dynamicresults.com/ Get the best from your managers with our accountability method!
www.bhclg.com/ Be a part of the best conference in healthcare. Register Now.
www.ngap.com/ Government Contracting Software Acquisition through Association
accountant-jobs.skillpages.com/ Find Accountant Jobs! Get Online. Get Found. Get Jobs
How to be accountable.
How I did it: I went through my laundry list of things I needed to complete, and i... *gasp*... did them.
Then, I followed through with people, and stayed true to my word, even when I really didn't want to...
It came down to getting honest with myself. If I didn't want to do something, I learned how to say no.
Lessons & tips: Learn to be a person that other people can count on, but set boundaries for yourself as well... I was a yes person for too long, and saying yes to everything even when I didn't want to.... Stand up for what you want before you agree to something, but always be true to your word.
Resources: Well, honestly, getting sober was and has been the biggest contributor to my recent success in life.
Ayanadnb <3 has gotten 10 cheers on this entry.
- mashko cheered this 10 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 10 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 11 months ago
- Dhwani M cheered this 11 months ago
- ajje cheered this 11 months ago
- creepingboobiala cheered this 11 months ago
- LuckyCh4rm cheered this 11 months ago
- renewalsh cheered this 11 months ago
- cats5kids3 cheered this 11 months ago
- markov cheered this 11 months ago