How to get better at singing
How I did it: It took me a while to get the hang of singing out of my throat. I would always use my throat and breathe with my chest rather than my stomach. I used to always sing in the back of my throat. After a while I started using the tips and lessons I had from my Chorus classes and they really seemed to help. When I sang I picked up off of people's voices and tried to match their pitch and tone. But when I used my REAL voice when I sang in class while using my resources, I was unstoppable!:D
Lessons & tips: You want to match their tone but singing it from your voice and not using them to cover up your mistakes. Some are Altos(like me for enstance), some are Sepranos, others are both. But no matter if they are the same rank as you each person has a different pitch than you when you sing.
But the key is to breathe through your stomach, to direct the breath forward and to sing through your voice and heart. Never push your voice to it's limit, that's how you can end up without a voice.
Resources: 1. Breathing exercises
3. Working your abs
4. Learning to relax your jaw
lexspirita126 has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- ProudToBeGreek cheered this 22 months ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 2 years ago
- N R SUNIL cheered this 2 years ago
- Dhwani M cheered this 2 years ago
- Butterfly cheered this 2 years ago
- gottawonder cheered this 2 years ago
- gingeeta cheered this 2 years ago
- ajd2009 cheered this 2 years ago
- Spyrunner cheered this 2 years ago