How to finish what I start
How I did it: I always start milllions of things like reading los of books, cmoposing new songs, decorating a room...things I never used to end. But I discovered I was letting myself go by the others and the situation, adaptating my readings to my social life, for example, or my room's decorating to my sleeping and playinng music habits, which change along the year due to weather, work etcetc SOOOOO I never had the tim to end nothing...SOOOO I never had no goal archieved and that sucks. It took me nearly 29 years to raelize that does suck. Now it's much better, I'm saving los of time because I don' have to start again with what I had left when the cycles complete themselves
Lessons & tips: se what you really want to (or have to) do and do it until you have ended!! no excuseeeeess!
liliumpool has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- Toni Hart cheered this 10 months ago
- Logradora cheered this 11 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 11 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 11 months ago
- Amazing247 cheered this 11 months ago
- MsIndecisive cheered this 11 months ago
- ~Beautifuldwarf~ is resting cheered this 11 months ago
- indiannie_jones cheered this 11 months ago
- Dauphine cheered this 11 months ago