www.chicago-hypnosis.com/ Not The Cheapest, We're the BEST! Hypnotherapy-Satisfaction GUARANTEE
www.powerhypnosischicago.com/ Achieve goals. Boost performance. Smoking, Weight, Bad Habits, Stress
www.buddyhive.com/ Be Accountable. We'll Find You A Buddy To Help, While You Help Them
www.organizeyourself.com/results! They laughed at me, until it worked With expert guidance, it's simple!
www.beeminder.com/ Achieve goals one step at a time. Self-Binding Commitment Contracts.
How to stop procrastinating
How I did it: I can't say that I'm a completely recovered procrastinator. But I'm taking the right steps to take back my time and energy and put it into the direction I want, and need, it to go.
Putting off things feels good now, but at the cost of guilt and fear. You feel guilty for not doing this, not doing that. You fear what may happen if you don't get it done. Before long, you've wasted your time doing who-knows-what (not what you're supposed to have gotten done of course) and nothing has been done.
Lessons & tips: Keep a journal just for lists. Anything you don't get done on day 1, and it still needs to be done, rewrite it onto Day 2's agenda.
Tell people around you you need to get something done so that you're publicly holding yourself accountable to get it done (eventually).
Pancemaster has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- goalsaregood43 cheered this 6 months ago
- Saricito cheered this 8 months ago
- timothy woodhead cheered this 10 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 10 months ago
- PaigeElizabethN cheered this 10 months ago
- MsIndecisive cheered this 10 months ago
- miola cheered this 10 months ago
- jane76552000 cheered this 10 months ago
- Spyrunner cheered this 10 months ago