www.plantshed.com/ One location for all planting needs Annuals-Perennials-Evergreens-Pots
www.ask.com/Are+Tulips+Perennials Are Tulips Perennials. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.tulips.com/ Put our fields in Skagit Valley on your MUST SEE list. 100's of acres.
www.about.com/Beautiful+Tulips+Flowers Search for Beautiful Tulips Flowers. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
www.intheyard.org/ Ask Yard & Garden Questions Answers From Real People. Always 100% free.
How I did it: I dug up all the rotting tulips, saved the bulbs for next year in a bag and hung it outside to dry :)
Then I shopped around at local gardeners, got a supply of herbs and planted them!! they are growing awesomely!
Lessons & tips: If you are going to plant tulips, make sure to plant other perennials around them as annuals don't last very long - and they don't stay very pretty.
Resources: Just local gardeners!
Ayanadnb <3 has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- MK82 cheered this 10 months ago
- gengu cheered this 10 months ago
- The Warrior Queen & The Jellied Eel cheered this 10 months ago
- joeyinthebush cheered this 10 months ago
- GGG108 cheered this 10 months ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 10 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 10 months ago
- thebigsleep cheered this 10 months ago