cosmotown.com/BlueH_HostG_Partners Our Hosting Partners Rated Best by LifeHacker + 5 yrs Free Domain Reg
www.slumberpartiesbycindy.com/ Join Our Award Winning Team with Amazing Promotions & Prizes
www.slumberpartiesbywendyb.com/ Order all your Romance items here. Shop online today.
hosting.webcrawler.com/ Search for How To Host A Slumber Party With 100's of Results at WebCrawler
How to host a Slumber Party
How I did it: I don't know what possessed me when I offered my friends to host a slumber party, but I certainly didn't expect them to accept my invitation. After all, we're all adults.
But they did and I fretted and eventually it was great fun. We stayed up until 4 am, another thing I thought we were too old for. And they insisted on sleeping in sleeping bags!
It was a huge leaving my comfort zone mission as I myself hate slumber parties. I'm so glad it worked out. :)
And it was much more demanding than throwing a dinner party. I'm very proud of myself and I gained so much from the experience!
Lessons & tips: You'll ideally need 2 weeks to plan and get ready. You can make it in one week, but you'd feel hassled.
You can ask your friends to help with the food!
snowylandscape has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- Logradora cheered this 10 months ago
- Melon cheered this 10 months ago
- Spyrunner cheered this 10 months ago
- cacophony cheered this 10 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 10 months ago
- aloshka cheered this 10 months ago
- miola cheered this 10 months ago
- Dhwani M cheered this 10 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 10 months ago