www.discover.com/home-loans Looking for the Basics About Buying a Home? Discover Has Them!
www.bankofamerica.com/ Need the Facts on Home Loans? Explore Our Free Online Guide Today
www.justlisted.com/ Our Real Estate Experts will Help You Find Your Dream Home for Free!
www.prufoxroach.com/ Our Realtors are Local Experts - Schedule an Appointment Today!
How to buy a House
How I did it: Started looking at house selling websites a while before we wanted to buy, to get an idea of how much different things cost and also what sort of thing we wanted. Then when something really good turned up we started going to visit houses. Didn't go for that one but did find another that we wanted.
Put in an offer, which was accepted. That was only the beginning though. All the checks and searches that the solicitors do took pretty much 3 months in the end. And then, finally, everything was done.
Lessons & tips: Be patient - something will always go wrong
Talk to people who've bought a house recently
Start pestering your solicitor at an early stage
Resources: Friend who had moved recently
Rightmove.co.uk, for looking at houses
Channel 4 website, for moving tips and checklists
Estate agents and solicitors, who did lots, just not always as fast as we hoped
ShortNotSweet has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- Saricito cheered this 8 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 9 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 9 months ago
- ♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ cheered this 9 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 9 months ago
- Georgie cheered this 9 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 9 months ago
- miola cheered this 9 months ago
- K82345 cheered this 9 months ago
- Nikki cheered this 9 months ago
- GGG108 cheered this 9 months ago