www.myworkliferewards.com/ Become A Worklife Rewards Member & Get 10% Back On Ink, Toner & Paper!
How I did it: I had to accept the fact that I am not enchained to my employer to start with. A few conversations with my mother and my partner helped quite a bit.
Lessons & tips:
- Start recording the times at which you arrive and leave work every day.
- Get involved in some activities outside of work, which would give you the motivation to finish work quicker, and/or on time. (For me, my Monday Zumba class helps a lot!)
- If you are still at work and don't feel like going home, question yourself why you do not want to go home. Then address the issues that might lie there, and do something about it! Better be moving and alive than still and dead!
- Make it a point not to use personal effects for work at work, especially if your employer doesn't provide you with the tools you could use.
Resources: - Clocking machine at work, even if I don't have to use it because I am a permanent, according to the rules of the house.
Charlye has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- PurpleHeather cheered this 9 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 9 months ago
- CRGHH cheered this 9 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 9 months ago
- katpurnell cheered this 9 months ago
- AshaVera cheered this 9 months ago
- nananaina cheered this 9 months ago
- doctorofwords cheered this 9 months ago
- debsilou cheered this 9 months ago
- miola cheered this 9 months ago
- Starrboard1 cheered this 9 months ago