How I did it: I was hesitant to take on this goal at first. I thought it would take too much of a commitment and that I wouldn't be able to find the time etc. etc. etc. Instead, it turned out way easier than I thought. And in fact it was such a great experience and practice to find the positive things in every day life.
I also love how it is like a journal from the year gone by. I can easily go back and read through my entries and remember the days in a more or less detailed way.
It taught me about myself as well. I know a few times when I was having a bad day I would make myself a list of things to do that evening to pull me out of my slump. I think by recognising on a daily basis what made me happy helped with that.
I'm glad I challenged myself with this goal. I think I might try something similar again.
koibito_k8 has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- Spatz cheered this 3 months ago
- mashko cheered this 4 months ago
- uccelletta cheered this 4 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 4 months ago
- Dawn cheered this 4 months ago
- seeinglifeinanewway cheered this 4 months ago
- gottawonder cheered this 4 months ago
- Beginnings Here cheered this 4 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 months ago