How to get another tattoo
How I did it: I knew basically what I wanted, but after a bad experience with my first tattoo was very careful to contact the artist and have at least one appointment with her beforehand to talk about the design and work on a mockup. She was more than helpful and constantly asked questions about how I wanted the design. I went home with the mockup and an appointment for the actual tattoo, changed my mind on a few small details because she let me hang on to the mockup, and on the day of the appointment she was happy to make the changes. I LOVE how it looks, and can't wait to continue my plans for more.
Lessons & tips:
- Think about the design you want for at least 6 months.
- Have a preliminary consult appointment with the artist you're considering.
- Don't just do a walk-in tattoo.
- Research artists and find a reputable one.
- Don't hesitate to ask for exactly what you want, and if the artist doesn't do it or can't provide it, don't use them!
SwelteringCelt has gotten 1 cheer on this entry.
- Abigail cheered this 4 years ago