www.configconnect.com/ We can help you get organized! Call us today: 972-365-0255
How I did it: Just threw away/donated everything I don't need. I'm pretty blunt about it.
I need more characters, so I'll type lyrics! (yay)
and I said "what about 'Breakfast at Tiffany's?'"
she said, "I think I remember the film,
and as I recall, I think, we both kind of liked it."
and I said, "well that's, the one thing we've got."
Lessons & tips: -If it's broken, toss it out. Unless you're planning to repair it later TODAY.
-If you have feelings for the item, keep it for another week, then see if you still want it.
-If it's ugly and useless, don't keep it.
-If it's ugly, don't keep it.
-If you have double items, keep only one.
-Get real. Are you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally gonna need it in the future? If not: out.
-If you can easily replace it and it's bulky and generally kept in the back of the closet, throw it out.
-If you don't know what it is, but imagine it might be the key to some appliance, separate it.
-Basically, keep the things you need, are functional, and use on a regular basis. (plus the few things you are very sentimental about)
-This does not apply to legal documents, pets, and/or relatives. (;
Resources: plastic bags....?
oblea100x has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- wren cheered this 19 months ago
- crunchycon cheered this 2 years ago
- Spiriality cheered this 4 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 4 years ago
- Sundays Child ~ Faith, Hope & Love ♥ cheered this 4 years ago
- 943 cheered this 4 years ago
- selfinspired cheered this 4 years ago
- littlemissfickle2 cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago