I also cannot avoid working less than 50 hour weeks (usually more around 55). I think focusing on making sure I am spending the rest of my time doing positive things that contribute to my life is an excellent suggestion for meeting this goal!
www.rotmans.com/ Wide Range Of Recliner Chairs By Ekornes Stressless. Order Online!
www.curriersleather.com/ At Minimum Price Allowed by Ekornes 50 minutes from Boston in NH!
How to stress less
How I did it: I was really determine to have less stress in my life - and more fun. At first, I seemde to have chosen the worst moment there could be: a period where there was no hope of working less than 50 hours per day. But the key to everything was discipline and living in the very moment. In the morning, I took some time either or sport or reading, in the evening for meeting friends, sport and other personal hobbies. I also made a to-do-list of items I had long put off, then decided whether I really wanted to do them. If so, I did them asap, if not I crossed them off, considering them as "done" nonetheless.
Having pursued this strategy for 2 months, I can say that I am less stressed - and have learned a lesson for my life!
Lessons & tips:
- make a list of things you need to do
- complete the necessary work conscientiously, always concentrating on the thing you are doing
- reserve some daily time for personal hobbies, interests and dear people
- complete all those things you have always postponed - or decide to forget about them once and for all
dieErleberin has gotten 1 cheer on this entry.
- AGD455 cheered this 4 years ago