How to start a scrapbook for my son
How I did it: When I first created this goal, I envisions a paper and pen type of scrapbook. But I now realize that his scrapbook as really become an electronic blog that I have been keeping since he was born. It's a blog I type posts about parenting issues we have faced.....funny and cute sayings that he made that day......and general discussions about our life. It has really been a great experience, and one that I plan on keeping going forever. My mom just bought me a scrapbook so that I can print off the posts on the blog and make a tangible scrapbook. :)
Lessons & tips:
- Use a free site like Blogger.
- Be sure to make notes during the day or else you might forget all the funny things your kid said.
- Send out the link to friends and family. It's fun knowing that what you're documenting is shared by others.
- Sensor yourself. No one wants to see pics of your son sitting on the potty for the first time, though, or long discussions about poop. LOL
serenamcca has gotten 1 cheer on this entry.
- MaiSpritt cheered this 5 years ago