How I did it: When I first came up with this goal six months ago, I had a few good contenders for culling from my life. When they began and I went to bow out gracefully, I realized that I wasn't willing to let them go. I paid a high price for this during all these months.
Lessons & tips:
Forgive yourself. If you are the type of person who gets into the situation where you need to adopt this goal at all, you probably have a lot of really great things going on and it will be very hard to let some of them go.
- a quiet peaceful environment in which to visualize (alone)
- a close friend to talk through the ideas with (for making the list and checking it twice)
- yoga, running, or whatever else you do to relax, screw up your courage, and keep you from chickening out on doing what you decide to do
porfavornofubar has gotten 13 cheers on this entry.
- gitana17 cheered this 2 years ago
- chrysania cheered this 4 years ago
- ATLfemme cheered this 4 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 5 years ago
- NualaBuala cheered this 5 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 5 years ago
- Jenny King cheered this 5 years ago
- kepi cheered this 5 years ago
- disturbed_halo cheered this 5 years ago
- tikini wikini cheered this 5 years ago
- Calissa cheered this 5 years ago
- lob cheered this 5 years ago
- CJ cheered this 5 years ago