www.westwood.edu/Northern-VA 25 Degree Programs in DC Metro Flexible Degree Programs. Get Info!
www.officedepot.com/ Everything You Need For College In One Conveinent Location. Shop Now!
degrees.ashford.edu/adulteducation Continuing Your Education & Working Simultaneously Can Be Possible!
www.itt-tech.edu/College Interested in A Hands-On Learning Environment? Request More Info!
adult.educationconnection.com/ College Info for Adults Going Back to School. Free Matching Service
How to go back to college
How I did it: Well my mother decided she wasn't paying a penny. I went one semester away and then i couldn't afford my 2nd so i came back to brooklyn. I decided to get a job and after a month of being unemployed, I got a job at DSW the shoe store. I'm living with my sister. Soon i decided to go to the art institute in manhattan and I got it. I got alot of loans but im glad im going back. I decide to use all the money my mom saved up to help wit my loans.I was stressed because my mother makes alot of money and the gov. don't care if your mother is supporting you or not. Therefore I have to pey almost full tutition of 53,000 (almost). However, I was approved for loans andI don't have to pay a penny out of pocket until i graduate.I'm glad because I'm doing everything myself. Even thou it is stressful. I hope my job don't affect my school activity because i need both. in the end it;s worth it
Lessons & tips:
- Be ambitious
- It's more rewarding to do it yourself
- start applying for schools thou you can't pay( you never know what financial aid might give you)
- my pride
- myself and my ambition
- my drive to finish college
- my passion to be a fashion designer
19fashiexposed has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- Jake Ainsworth cheered this 4 years ago
- Jessica C cheered this 4 years ago
- TraceGhost cheered this 4 years ago
- mochomitoaries cheered this 4 years ago
- mu521 cheered this 4 years ago
- misti2009 cheered this 4 years ago
- kmom2468 cheered this 4 years ago
- telle489 cheered this 5 years ago
- maryam73 cheered this 5 years ago
- fillyjonk cheered this 5 years ago
- tillymint89 cheered this 5 years ago