www.bigoven.com/ Keep all your recipes here. Create grocery lists, menu plans!
www.recipesoftwarereview.com/ Organize your family recipes. make menus, meal plans and more
www.pgeveryday.com/Recipe Looking For New Recipes To Try? Check Out These Recipe Ideas
www.myonlinecookbook.com/ Our recipes, your recipes and a place to organize them.
How to organize my recipes
How I did it: I knew I would never write all my recipes onto cards to fit in a box. Especially during busy times when I find new recipes. So I got a really cute expandable file folder at Target and made 7 categories: Mains: meat/poultry, Mains: Fish/Veggie, Sides, Salads/Appetizers, Desserts/Beverages, Recipes to Try, and Info (I'm always clipping out articles about nutrition or "ways to use squash" etc.)
This method probably wouldn't be the greatest if you had 1000 recipes, but for me it's likely to stick.
Georgina47 has gotten 10 cheers on this entry.
- porfavornofubar cheered this 3 years ago
- calypte cheered this 4 years ago
- shapeshifter_v cheered this 4 years ago
- peaceful7 cheered this 4 years ago
- pelinn cheered this 4 years ago
- knowbyheart cheered this 4 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 4 years ago
- turqoise cheered this 4 years ago
- catattack cheered this 4 years ago
- Emelle cheered this 4 years ago